My simple life

The life of a simple guy, man, boy... who is always so favoured by God.... Never good with fancy words.... just blessed with a simple joy... something not all man has... but if they want it... they only need to ask... Jesus said:"Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete" (John 16:24)

Monday, March 31, 2008

I took the plunge

Today, I contacted someone from a project that reaches out to the homeless.. "The Beacon". It will be on Saturday, from 9am to 530pm. I finally took my first step towards restoring what I used to do.

I pray that God will sustain me, and allow me to participate in this project regularly, and when I am tired, I pray that God will help me through it.

Since we are going to a ranch on Saturday, I will not be able to join the project this saturday. I hope I will be there next week. God willing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home