My simple life

The life of a simple guy, man, boy... who is always so favoured by God.... Never good with fancy words.... just blessed with a simple joy... something not all man has... but if they want it... they only need to ask... Jesus said:"Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete" (John 16:24)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be my valentine?

Many year ago... someone said yes to my question. Today, we celebrated this highly commercialized day in an uncommercialized manner.... A simple meal prepared with the heart... the heart to touch the other heart.

Here is it....
Preparation process:
1) The kitchen


2) Main course

3) Mains with Starter

4) My favourite diner

5) Now for the desserts


6) Looks like I have a satisfied customer

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Gingz said...

Yiren you are so sweet to your gf!

I love the romantic red setting! :)

-Guan ling-

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yiren, you are such a sweetie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home